Sunday 19 October 2014

Classically Blue

Happy Sunday guys... long time lol .. today has been such a good day so far.. I had a lovely service in church, it had me feeling extremely blessed.. so i had no idea what to wear and went for a dress that i had not worn before .. I have no idea what i was saving it for for it came very handy today.. The shade of blue was to die for.. love it.. and had to pair it with one of my most comfortable heels.. Yes! I said COMFORTABLE..lol I know they do not look comfortable at all but they are .. :)






                                                                  OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                                       Dress - Asos
                                                                    Clutch - New Look
                                                                    Shoes: River Island





No comments:

Post a Comment