Thursday 24 April 2014

Birthday Behaviour!!!

Hey guys, so Im a year older... so happy.. my birthday was on the 21st of April... I had so much fun, it was really nice being the centre of attention for a whole day lol.. I had the opportunity to have a dinner with my girlies which was amazing, the dinner was at Marco Pierre in Birmingham. The restaurant was so beautiful and elegant, the view was amazing and i will definitely be going there again. So here are pictures of the restaurant and my outfit.
































Outfit Details
Dress: Oh My Love
Shoes: Topshop
Bracelet: Michael Kors
Watch: Akribos XXIV
Earrings: Topshop
Rings: Topshop and River Island







1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday. Looks like you had fun,love your dress and your new haircut is the bomb!

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete