Sunday 6 April 2014

DARING AND AUDACIOUS, I AM UNCOMPROMISING!


Hey guys, so some friends and I decided to have a girls night out and it was so much fun.. I decided to look casual but sexy with an edgy leopard print shirt and trousers which i hardly wear because I'm in love with leggings.

Also.. new hair cut alert.. do feel free to give your opinions about this new move.. I am absolutely loving the low cut life, not sure if il be growing my hair anytime soon.. : )







   Outfit Details.
Shirt: Dorothy Perkins Similar Here
Trousers: Internationale Similar Here
Heels: River Island Similar Here
Jacket: Internationale
Clutch: Topshop Similar Here
Bracelet: Michael Kors
Rings: Topshop, River Island and H&M







6 comments:

  1. I adore your haircut. It makes me want to cut mine too, maybe I just might but of course not as short lol.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nominated you for the Liebstar awards.

      http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebstar-award.html

      Delete
    2. Honestly.. if you want to cut it, just dont think about it and do it... its breath taking... thanks darling...awww and thanks for the nomination really appreciate it..

      Delete
  2. nice top love the strap sandals too
    yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love your shoe..
      pls dear check out my new post, and pls also vote for me too thks
      http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/04/thank-you.html

      Delete